[Elfsea] so I was thinking to myself.....

Cid sidneycid at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 14:03:26 PDT 2004

Mmm, I'm of a like mind I guess. I'm all up for helping set up, but Harry Potter isn't something that I find myself particularily interested in any more.

--Ira

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
font-face {	FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma}P.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}P {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}SPAN.EmailStyle18 {	COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial}DIV.Section1 {	page: Section1}I don't know about selling tickets, but I'm sure we could come up with something spork-like that would be combat legal for rapier combat.

Alaric (who was remembering William Blackfox's "Warspoon" cartoon following "Robin Hood:  Prince of Thieves")