[Elfsea] Thursday night A&S

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 14:32:11 PDT 2004

Hey, Thora...you forgot, Crunchy was there too!
Kristi

ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:
Good Morning All,

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Mistress Stella for coming out to the Tor last night and presenting her period pigments class to our populace.  It was a great class and very educational.  I am so glad I got to participate in it.

Also thank you to Lady Ameline and Stella's new apprentice (I know the face but the name has slipped away....that happens to me a lot) for coming out and joining us.

I hope that she will present this class again sometime in the future in another nearby group so that I can see it again and absorb more.

Thank you so much and hope to see you all at the Enameling class she is holding on May 15th.  Details on site coming soon.

YIS

Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Elfsea mailing list