[Elfsea] Card weaving class

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Fri Apr 2 09:33:08 PST 2004

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I will be teaching a card weaving class for A&S night, the third Tuesday, April 20th, at HL Rixende's house, starting at 7 P.M. There will not be a fee for the class, but you will need to bring your own inkle/band loom, a set of weaving cards, four balls of yarn two of one dark color and two of a light color (crochet cotton works well, and is inexpensive), and four coffee cans with lids. I will be showing you how to quickly warp your loom with cards and follow a counted pattern by moving the cards independently. We will start right at 7 so don't be late!
    If you don't have weaving cards or an inkle loom I will have some for sale. Email me for more info on availability.
In service, HE Stella
eflather at flash.net