[Elfsea] Springfaire Herald Thanks

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 04:28:05 PDT 2004

Thank you to every one who called the pairings at the list field (unfortuantely I do not know all of the names) and to Seamus, Raimond, and Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis (one of the autocrats) for helping get site announcements done.

Additionally I must give extensive thanks to Ld Elias, Oakenwald Pursuivant of Steppes for helping with all of the above. with out his ready and willing assistance I would not have been able to get things going at all.

In Service to Crown Kingdom and Elfsea
Darius of the Bells, OL
Springfaire Herald in Charge

(Volunteer early to help at Guardians of the Tor!)