[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor Pot Luck Dinner

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 15:47:14 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Good Gentles of the Kingdom,

As there is no feast planned for Guardian of the Tor this year, many have
voiced a desire to do a pot luck dinner.  The autocrat has heard your cries and
(as I volunteered) has dubbed me to keep track of this thing.

As this is to replace feast I assume the plan is for Saturday night.  So
unless you can make your dish on site you need to make sure it can keep until
then.

If you have a dish to bring let me know so we can know what food group/course
we could use filling out in.  Like wise if you wish to contribute supplies
... disposable feast gear, serving ware, napkins, ice, coolers for storage...,
etc., let me know so I can keep track of those too.

You can contact me online at

ThoraOdottir at aol.com

Or by phone at 817-573-2859 leave a message if you get the machine.

YIS
Thora Olafsdottir