[Elfsea] Calling all Tor Trolls-aarrooggha!

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 17:21:42 PDT 2004

OK, Y'all

Ya know how sometimes you're just waiting for the other shoe to fall?  Blam. there it was. Anyway.......

Come one, come all......share in the insanity that is sitting Troll at Tor!!!!!

There are plenty of spaces available, due to me just now getting this up and running!

Just sign in a space. My goal is to have too many people sign up. I am aware that I have listed 4 slots per shift. This is in case someone no-shows or is late, etc. Ya know...CYA!

IF THE FILE DON'T COME THRU, JUST SEND YOUR PREFERENCES AND I WILL FILL IT OUT FROM HERE.
thanx-n-hugs-stuff
Kristi/Cairistiona (just try to spell that drunk!HA!)