[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor left overs

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:11:10 PDT 2004

Good day to all,

Well the Broken O is slowly coming out from under the rain. Someone told me
we had 6” of rain. A bucket I had left out had just about that much in it.

Falconrose was able to get their stuff out Sunday.

Loch Ruadh should be able to get their stuff out Monday. The water is
receding.

There was only 1 tent (and I do not believe it was part of Loch Ruadh) that
crumbled a little. Some poles were bent pretty badly.

Other than that just water, water everywhere.

Sunday was beautiful after 10:00am. Those of us that were left went down and
did clean up. If it had not been for the slick grass that would have been
the day to hold the event.

For those that remember the beach down by the river, it was gone. Covered
with water. When the waters go down it will be back.

I have some things in lost and found. I will post an official list soon.

Some things I know of:
1 small bag of what I think are magic cards. (I don’t play the game) They
are fairly dry and just a little limp. I will lay them out to finish drying.

1 pair of sandals
1 blue umbrella
1 pink blanket
1blue ladies tank top
1 quilt
1 white towel

We can set up something to get your things back to you.

Sincerely,
Lady Janie of DFT