[Elfsea] Airaklee & Ceinwen Moving

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:43:30 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have purchased a new home in Krum
and will be moving.

Our new address and phone number is:

1303 Aztec Trail
Krum, TX 76249
940-482-8136

For those of you who have offered to help us move (and any others who'd be
willing), we are planning on moving on Saturday, May 8th.  We plan to start
around 9:00 a.m.  We will have refreshments and food for those who help.  If
you need to reach us for directions, you can either call our cell phone
(940-367-1898) or the old home number (940-243-9912).

In service,
Airaklee & Ceinwen
Doug & Melinda Turnage