[Elfsea] Demo for Summer Reading Club

Chris Accardo Caccardo at GPTX.org
Thu Apr 29 11:44:21 PDT 2004

Merry meet!  I’m not sure if Grand Prairie falls in Steppes or Elfsea…so I’m contacting you first.  I also don't know who to contact, so I'm sending it to the entire list, in hopes it will reach the proper person.  We’d like to have a demo (outdoors: archery, chivalric, rapier, if possible) as part of our Summer Reading Club, which runs from June 7 through July 31 this year.  Right now it’s wide open, and Saturday mornings would probably be the best time.  Please contact me and let me know if your group can do this for us!  Many thanks.

Chris

Mr. Chris Accardo
Librarian
Grand Prairie Memorial Library