[Elfsea] Spring Faire

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Apr 11 08:10:58 PDT 2004

Vivat Elfsea!! Spring Faire was a wonderful event.

Vivat the Autocrats and the Baron and Baroness!!  The site was beautiful and the event ran very smoothly.

Vivat the Crown and the Baron And Baroness (again) the Courts were short and very entertaining.

The only thing that didn't work so well was the weather!!  "When" you can control that we should all be very afraid!!

I had a grand time...Thank you very much!!!

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!