[Elfsea] Elfsea Springfaire - Thanks and Congratulations

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 05:43:01 PDT 2004

Your Excellencies,
Thank you for a wonderful event. The nobility, warmth & love of you both is an example to us all.
A resounding thanks to Bree who brought the waterbearer supplies to the site & to her and Anna who were so enthusiastic in their service in waterbearing. Also thank you, Jon Vievve for volunterring to oversee the waterbearers station. To my wonderful house members & camp guest, who filled the serving trays with fruit & pickles and prepared gatorade. Many hands make quick work and also the service to me, bringing me warm & life-saving coffee. (we are a working household)
We only had one injury, in the list side of the pavillion a stske flew out and a pole struck a Lady under the canopy, painful but not serious injury. No other injuries were processed.

As to the site, your information on the improvements has removed all of my doubts about this site. It was convenient, clean, beautiful & spacious. You can put me down now as a participant and a volunteer for next Spring Faire.

Yours in service,
To the Pursuit of True Honor,

Armand Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:

Springfaire was a resounding success, in spite of the chilly, windy,
occasionally damp weather and holiday weekend. Whether you traveled near or
far, we thank you one and all. Please let us know what you thought of the
new site. The site owner told me today that this time next year will see the
addition of another hall, twice the size of the one we used. It will include
showers and expanded parking and camping areas to the north. So to those who
attended this year, tell your friends. On your next visit, bring your
friends. If you were unalbe to attend, then make plans now for the journey,
for many friends, old and new, await you in Elfsea!

In the service of kingdom & barony, we remain,
Armand & Ameline
Baron & Baroness