[Elfsea] Springfaire

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 07:09:58 PDT 2004

I remember meeting you two at a populas meeting and
how wonderfully dress you both were then and now. It
was a pleasure seeing you both this weekend and I KNOW
that you both will be a treasure to all. Welcome to
this wonderful place and I hopet o see you both again
real soon.

Ever in service,
HL Brigit