[Elfsea] Pot Luck ---current contributions list

Cid sidneycid at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 10:51:56 PDT 2004

Put me down for green salad and dressings.

I believe this is the current listings of who's bringing what, I could be wrong.  Because there is not feast at Tor, the pot luck is being organized, unofficially?

Lord Eoghan and Lady Janie....a dessert, pita bread, chunk meat, chunk chicken
Lord Ailgenan and Lady Thora...spicy bean soup
Irina (Cindy)...bread and water
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood...brisket
Lord Logan and Lady Madelina...a dessert and demonic eggs (provided no more mundane drama)
Kat...big pan of apples
Clan Mac...bread and butter
Lady Granya....Guiness Beer Bread
Domhnall ....green salad and dressings.