[Elfsea] Two Irinas? *blush* My Fault

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 20:32:56 PDT 2004

Yeah, but Irena is my mundane.... SCA I'm Katrine la Esclopiera (Ryn the Gimp)

Cid <sidneycid at yahoo.com> wrote:o.O

Well, I've created quite a misunderstanding now haven't I?  Let me explain.  Until now I have been Cindy, Cindy/Cid - the new person from Waxahachie, I bring a lot of new people, ring any bells?  After a lot of looking around, and my own personal like for the Russian culture, I chose to do a Russian personia, and take the name of one of my dear friends there, Irina, unbeknown to me when I cleared it with Seamus, there was another Irina, which I find out now.  The difference would be our last names I supose, mine being Radokovaia.  In the true spirit of Russian assigned nicknames, from now on I'll sign with the traditional 'nickname' of Ira for ease.  Does that help at all??

Greatest appologies for any misunderstandings, it was out of ignorance.

--Ira Radokovaia

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!