[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor

Keith Jefferson scubadoo74 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 08:17:01 PDT 2004

The autocrats have given me a cryptic message....Something to do with 18
inches of water and Baroness Daina's tent. Can we say swimming pool. Yes the
event in cancelled and we hope that everyone will come out to the Yule revel
in December we promise there will NOT be 18 inches of water in Daina's tent,
we hope to beat that record  hehehe

In Service,

Ld Guyon & the very round HL Desire'e