[Elfsea] Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor called due to weather

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 00:19:56 PDT 2004

Hey Cid,

Duckie snapped a pic of your tent to go with the one I
took at Sprinfaire. Ill be sure and get you copies. It
was great seeing you guys at dinner tonight!

Kat

______________________

And we are told this after my tent snapped in two,
after wading through knee deep water to rescue a
guitar (yes i'm a bit shorter than some of you!),
terrorising my two newcommers with a cold, wet, night,
and then having to tell my mother why we are coming
home early?  And people wonder why we love the SCA . .
. .

Serriously though, it was fun, in an odd twisted way
now that I know my mother isn't about to strangle me
over the tent issue, at least we weren't housing an
indoor swiming pool, like some people.  Hope everyone
got out okay, my group's all crashed at my house for
now drying out.  A big thanks to everyone who helped
us, my two guests were very surprised by the
consideration and care everyone had for them, and I
appreciate it as well!

Now who was it that has pictures of this tent fiasco
again?  *shrug*  Better luck next time 'eh?  Third
times the charm!

--Ira