[Elfsea] A&S tonight!!!---Pennants

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 11:39:00 PST 2004

Good Afternoon,

Well, tonight is A&S night and we need to work on pennants for Guardian of
the Tor.  The pennants are cut out and we need to sew on the edging.

I need folks to bring .... irons, a towel to iron on, sewing machines if you
have one, and yourselves.

You don't need to have sewing talent to come and help out.  We need plenty of
people to pin the edging on for the sew-ers.

Looking forward to seeing all of you out there.

Where:  Room 21 downstairs Student Development Center, Tarleton University,
corner of Lillian and Vanderbuilt, Stephenville, Texas

When: 6:30pm - 8:30pm

Thanks

Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences