[Elfsea] SPRING FAIRE DETAILS

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 5 06:42:42 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea, her canton of Dragonsfire Tor, and the REALLY new Shire of Loch Ruadh (I am a terrible speller please forgive me!)

I will be at business meeting tonight, April 5th, at 7pm, and I can take your last minute feast reservations, take your name last minute volunteer work, take your last minute donations for gift baskets, but I wont take your complaints until after Sunday at 12pm when I will officially open up the Lost and Found and Complaint department.

Any last minute info, details, volunteers, reservations, etc. I can take care of it tonight!

See you there.
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis