[Elfsea] Thanks

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 07:37:10 PDT 2004

I wanted to say that SpringFaire was a lovely event.  That was a truly
beautiful site.

I also wanted to thank Lord Eoghan and his wife Lady Janie for saving my
bacon Sunday morning.  In the week leading up to SpringFaire my husbands dear
Grandmother had succumbed to her dealings with bone cancer and Alzheimer's
disease.  That whole week was spent trying to prepare for the funeral and SpringFaire
at the same time as well as working on banners for the DFT pavillion for
Guardian.  We had figured out how to get all of us there with the tiny little
pickup truck we had.  Chris was shuttling children and stuff to site from his
mothers house.

We forgot , much to our embarrasment at our ditziness, that my mother in law
does not live at the SpringFaire site.  We discovered we had not covered that
particular contigency.  We had no third party to watch the leftover kids as we
shuttled.  DOH!!!

Thankfully Lord Eoghan was kind enough to take me and baby Sam home so that
Chris could bring Ryan and Davy home with our gear.  Lady Janie was generous
enough to let him and deal with their campsite herself.  And top of all that
they brought home our tent that Chris couldn't get back in the bag and had to
stuff into trash bags at the last minute.

Thanks Elfsea for a lovely event and thanks Eoghan and Janie for saving my
arse from my own shortsightedness.

Thora O