[Elfsea] Fwd: need people for demo

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 19:21:34 PDT 2004

Is anyone available to aid these good gentles?
Eithne the Healer

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:16:32 -0400
From: NFran74250 at aol.com
To: falconrose at ansteorra.org (Household of FalconRose)
Subject: [Falconrose] need people for demo

I know this is extremely short notice but my shire is having a demo this weekend.I need warm bodies, some to fight, bard, what ever I can get. My shire is small but we support outside our shire all the time now we need help with this. Please dont let it be only 5 or 6 people total from the sca (my shire) we need a number of people. Please pass this on to anyone who might be able to make it. The demo will be held downtown abilene ( at Celebrate Abilene) A big town party. We need people to show up in garb, armor, etc. There will be demo fighting, so bring your wepons both real and rattan.