[Elfsea] Thursday A&S

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 05:16:49 PDT 2004

Greetings unto one and all,

IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!!!!  That means it is A&S night in the Canton of Dragon's
Fire Tor.  For your participation pleasure and the betterment of our Kingdom we
will be presenting...

Gate Class.  Yep, Troll 101.  If you want to work troll these days I hear you
have to take this class so we are presenting it for all who would care to
learn the ways of the Gate Troll.

Sorry there wasn't more advanced notice on this one but we just decided to do
it last night over coffee around midnight so oh well.

Place: Room 21 downstairs, Student Development Center, Tarleton State U,
corner of Lillian and Vanderbuilt in Stephenville.

Time:   6:30pm until 8:00pm

Teacher: Lady Caristiona (Kristi Delk)

If I am running late (depends on when hubby gets home with the car) just go
on in.  If you don't know where room 21 is enter downstairs off the parking
lot.  Turn left at the double doors.  Room 21 is the first room on the right.  If
you are the first one there and the room is locked, go straight through the
double doors to the game room.  Ask the attendant for Room 21. The attendant
will unlock it for you.

Hope to see plenty of us there.

YIS,

Lady Thora Olafsdottir