[Elfsea] Pot Luck ---current contributions list

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 05:52:26 PDT 2004

Lord Eoghan and Lady Janie....a dessert, pita bread, chunk meat, chunk
chicken
Lord Ailgenan and Lady Thora...spicy bean soup
Cindy...bread and water
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood...brisket
Lord Logan and Lady Madelina...a dessert and demonic eggs (provided no more
mundane                                 drama
Kat...big pan of apples
Clan Mac...bread and butter
Lady Granya....Guiness Beer Bread

Remember the common rule on potluck is to prepare to feed your party and 10
others.  Looks to me like we need more meat and veggies....Who's up to bringing
some salads!

Remember dishes need to keep or be prepared on site.  Walmart is about 30
minutes north from site and there is a Levels food mart about 5 minutes west of
site.

Let's get ready to pig out!

See you there,

Thora O