[Elfsea] Exorcism

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Thu Apr 22 17:03:47 PDT 2004

When Snorri freed Irina Morevskaia from the evil influence of Crandall, and made it possible for Mistress Stella to gain a new apprentice, it may have created a new problem.
And I need Elfsea’s help to find out. As I was a bit out of sorts, could anyone tell me if they noticed whether Irina was split into a good Irina and a bad Irina?
You see, I have seen a couple of people signing Irina as a name, and we did not have anyone doing that before except Irina Morevskaia.
If anyone has information of this nature, please post to the list and help Elfsea out.

Crandall, No-Count