[Elfsea] Springfaire Gate

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Mon Apr 5 13:14:05 PDT 2004

Hey Dirk (or anyone else who knows),

What time is the rapier list scheduled for?  I'm sure between myself and my
cadets we can cover the gate for at least a while.

Thanks,

Valentyn

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 1:48 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Springfaire Gate

Good Gentles of Elfsea,

HELP! We have NO ONE signed up for gate. Please try to find some time to
help out with the gate duties. We will not be working long or hard and we
will have drinks and munchies to pass the time. We will indulge in all
manner of gossip and frivolities so bring your current sewing or whatever
projects and let's greet of our neighbors and friends with the hospitality
Elfsea is known kingdom wide for!

You can contact me at aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com or at home at
972-647-2591.

Aislyn

"May you walk in the ways of the gentle, rustling woods, dreaming languid
dreams of love and be blessed by the soft magic of peace".

  _____

Watch LIVE baseball games <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2740??PS=>  on your
computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium!