[Elfsea] Springfaire directions

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Apr 8 11:30:39 PDT 2004

Hmmm...I tried "3400 Mineral Wells Hwy" at MapQuest, Yahoo Maps and MapBlast and got good results from each. I also tried, "3400 US 180" and got good maps to the same location. The zip code is 76088, but I did not find it necessary to include the zip. Perhaps try "3400 US 180" ?

Or use this link:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=3400+Mineral+Wells+Hwy&city=Weatherford&state=TX&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map

If the link breaks because it's too long, you may have to manually type it in your browser's address window. Let me know if you still have difficulty.

-=Armand=-