[Elfsea] Re: [DFT] Elfsea Springfaire - Thanks and Congratulations

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Mon Apr 12 12:36:57 PDT 2004

Gracias, Sis!! :D  Here it is two days later and I still grinning from ear
to ear. I went to work yesterday and tried to explain what our awards mean
and why each one is so special. (I so wanted to wear it to work, but we
can't wear brooches on our uniforms)

I, too, enjoyed myself enormously! I loved being able to let Diane and Ryan
to go play without worrying about them so much, like I do at Canton. I felt
safe there.  I loved th heated hall. It was so nice to be able to retreat
there and get my sleepy baby warm. While she slept soundly in my arms and
Phelippe's arms, we got to chit chat with newly made freinds and all our
freinds I just don't get to see much anymore.

When Loch Rudh made their presentation to Their Excellencies and Their
Majesties, I cried...it was just beautiful to see your friends dreams come
true.

Again, thank you for such a memorable day!

Maria