[Elfsea] Two Irinas? *blush* My Fault

Cid sidneycid at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 10:23:58 PDT 2004

I have begun to find some entertainment with the whole thing, then again, it could just be the lack of sleep and excessive amounts of caffine, esspresso, and chai running through my system right now.  But I'm a college student, what are you to expect?  To my knowledge, no one else was doing a Russian personia, and in RL we all end up sharing a name with someone, so unles one of hte other two is drastically opposed to the sharing of a name, I'm fine with it.

Now back to packing up stuff for this weekend . . .

--Ira
(stupid email doesn't support Russian characters . . .  *grumbles*  )