[Elfsea] Highland Games

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 05:03:18 PDT 2004

Lord Ceatta,
I forget where the Highlandgames are held.
Thank you for your time.
In service, & to the Pursuit of True Honor.

Spence Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
Just a reminder that the Highland Games and rapidly approaching. They will
be held June 4-5-6. We will be setting up on June 4, with the actual demo
being June 5 & 6. A schedule has been posted to the list by Cassandra
Palfrey, our beloved Seneschal, and it will also be in the next Scroll.
Please review it.

Also, if you haven't told me you are attending, please let me know so I can
make sure you get passes. I will need to know what days you will be there.
And if you can help with setup, I need to know that also.

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

Eithne the Healer
Grande Dame FalconRose
Lady Rose of the Southern Keep
Petal of FalconRose