[Elfsea] Springfaire thanks

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Apr 11 16:46:30 PDT 2004

On behalf of my co-feastocrat, Caius, and myself, I would like to thank some
of the people who worked long and hard at Elfsea Springfaire to prepare a
great lunch and dinner. Please excuse the spelling of names.

First I'd like to thank the Autocrats for putting on a really nice event.
Even the cool rainy day could not dampen our spirits. Irena worked at just
about every task we could put her to and do so with a smile and good spirits
(no she was not drinking - she is still under age). Janie of Dragonsfire Tor
put her drive and cooking skills to good use all day and most of the night.
Mare and Gustoff helped organize and run the delivery of the feast. Torin of
the Seven Stitches organized the delivery to the high table with skill and a
smile.

Many helped to deliver the lunch to the field and the building. I'm sorry I
did not get their names. The same is true of those who helped deliver the
feast. If you will email me, I will correct the problem.

Finally, I would like to thank Raimond and Justin who helped clean up and
load at the site and then helped unload at the Baronial shed.

Thanks to you all.

Caelin on Andrede