[Elfsea] AAA in July

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 08:24:13 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Populace of Dragon's Fire Tor,

This July marks the 25th anniversary of our fair Kingdom and there is a grand
celebration planned around this occasion.

I was recalling the 20th anniversary celebration of this Kingdom and just how
large the crowd was.  I realized there is no guarantee of shaded spots to
camp as the 20th year campsites reached well behind the Great Hall where there is
a dearth of trees.  My thought that if there are enough of us going that we
should set up a Dragon's Fire Tor camp and make use one of the pavilions as a
shaded/covered community area in camp as well as one on the list field.  So far
I know of eight people that will be there.  I know that one couple will be
using a RV and at least one of the other couples will probably be in a motel.
That is not enough to warrant the use of a pavilion.  Also there is the matter
of transporting said pavilions. If there are enough of us to need one I am
sure we can figure that one out.  We are a crafty bunch.

If there are any of you out there interested in camping together as a Canton,
SPEAK UP. We may have to contact the event coordinators to get us a space for
our group.

Hope to see lots of our populace together at our Kingdom's Argent Anniversary
and Coronation.

Thora Olafsdottir