[Elfsea] Re: MuchThanks

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 12 11:06:33 PDT 2004

This fine event has rekindled a motivation for living for me. I met new friends, and old ones as well. I had many questions from newcomers about my tastful outfit, and the purpose that the Foole serves in Elfsea.
There have been many events that I have missed and for that I grieve.
I grieve as well for the loss of a Ward that has kept me from going mad, and yet caused madness in her enthusiasm toward soap making, thread (and what to do with it), and her attitude towards her new found family in Elfsea. Mistress Stella has taken on a handful and yet will find it joyous in the effort.
And Elfsea may rejoice for they have a new Lady. And as she is Scythian, the Russian title will be used until we can find reliable alternatives:
Pomestnitsa Irina Morevskaia
VIVAT!!!

I am spending my free time searching the employment factors, so if a computer graphics position, so something similar comes by your desks, please let me know.