[Elfsea] An FYI for the weekend of Guardian of the Tor

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 10:42:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

Thought I would let you know that about 300 yards from the Broken O entrance
there is a new restaurant/convenience store, Dinersaurus. We went there for
dinner last night. Prices are reasonable. Food is good. Very clean. Now here
is the kicker for some:

Complementary beer and margaritas Friday and Saturday 5-9pm.

This is just a thought for those that do not want to cook.

I will have menues for anyone interested at the event.

Lady Janie of DFT