[Elfsea] Demo for Cub Scouts

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Sun Apr 18 18:27:07 PDT 2004

Hola!

As some of you may or may not know, I am now a leader of a Webelos den.  I
was at our leader meeting and the subject of day camp came up. The theme
this year is "Knights, Castles and Dragons". I thought this would be a great
oppurtunity to do a demo for our pack...our cub master agrees.  All the kids
know what I do when I'm not in uniform and are excited over seeing us fight
and weave a good tale or two.

The pack would love to see us come out on May 18th (a Tuesday night). Pack
meetings start at 6:30pm at Dunn Elementary in Arlington (it's just west of
Veteran's Park).

These kids are fascinated with knights and our time period.  This weekend we
had a family camp out, last night I told the Tale of Deidre and they were
sitting on the edges of their chairs (you could have heard a pin drop). I
think that this demo will go over very well, but I need help. Phelippe has
volunteered to go a couple of bouts.

If you can help in any way, please let me know ASAP, so I can let our cub
master know what we can do to entertain these boys.

Gracias!
Maria