[Elfsea] Looking for New insgina for sable shield....

Tom Parr seamusofelfsea at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 12:53:35 PDT 2004

Greetings good Gentles,

At Elfsea spring faire Their Majesties created a new award, the sable shield.  At this time we are looking to have insgina made for it.  What we would like to see is a black shield <any medium, but copper enamel might be best> that can be hung on a cord...  It should be about the same size as any other award!

If possible if someone or many are up to the task we would like to have some by crown tourney....  As that this is not far away, I offer this... My personal gratitude, and FABRIC....

Please contact me off list at this address or at tomparr at kasmirfabrics.com or at home 817-795-0820

Thank you elfsea <or anyone else who reads this too!>

Seamus