[Elfsea] Thanks and word Fame

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Sun Apr 25 13:17:40 PDT 2004

I would Like to Give word fame to Janie of Dragonsfire Tor. Janie went above
and beyond the call this Saturday night When the skies opened up and a
deluge fell upon the campers at Guardian. It was in the wee hours of the
morning. and Janie went from tent to tent checking on the status of those
camping taking those who were wet and whose tents were drenched to higher
ground were they could get war and be out of the worst of the weather. she
did not do this once. but every time there was a break in the rains. Janie
also arranged for water log tents to be allowed to remain on site till the
weather Passed then posted updates on the condition of said tents after the
rains ended Sunday. Janie deserves a hearty thankyou and our gratitude for
her care and concern for those who attended Guardian.  VIVAT Janie

I would also like to thank her publicly for three of those she rescued were
dear to me. one was a new comer named Nicki who is a dear friend of mine
from another group I belong. The second was my 10 year old niece Rene MKA
Erin. and the third was my student Gaye Lyn. I am more Grateful than words
could ever tell you. Thank you so much

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra