[Elfsea] Everyone's home and Thank you...

Kyle Kuykendall weeble3 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 06:07:16 PDT 2004

To our extended family,

Everyone's home and doing very well!  Elias (Jr.) has started off just like his sisters did by keeping the whole house awake and at his command 24 hours a day.  I had forgotten how much fun it is to get sleep in 45-90 minute increments!  Kyrie and Katarina are happy to have Mommy and brother home.  Rufus (the cat) is even more upset with me, since he hasn't forgiven me for bringing Kyrie and Katarina home yet!  Tobias (the dog) is confused even more than normal.  Mommy is doing fabulous!  I am happy as I can be!
LIFE IS GREAT!!!

I want to thank all of you that sent emails, cards, flowers, cookies and food.  It's great to have such a wonderful extended family.

Elias (Sr.), Lynnae, Kyrie, Katarina & Elias (Jr.)

P.S. I am off of work until May 3rd!