[Elfsea] Must open my office for bids

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 15:48:18 PDT 2004

Please, what is the position you are leaving.  Being new and all I am not sure who you are and what exactly you did.
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera

ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:
Well guys, my new job has me working weekends so I am not going to be able to attend meetings.   That being a basic expectation of an officer I think I should go ahead and open my office for bids early.   It was due to open in October  but I am not going to be able to make meetings so I think I should hand it over to someone who can fulfill all the needs of the office ...not just the breathing body aspect ;P

I also received a renewal notice on my membership and won't get paid in time to renew before my membership expires at the end of this month.  A replacement needs to be found and with great haste.

I have already sent an email to our seneschal on 8-6-2004 regarding the conflict with work and my request that he open my office for bids at the next meeting.  That should have been Sunday but I saw no notices for the meeting and haven't heard back as to whether the office opening was announced or not so I am announcing here.

Sorry to let the office go but gotta get back on our feet.

Hope to see everyone at Yule Revel this December.

In Fidelis Muneris,
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at ansteorra.org