[Elfsea] Keller Demo

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 10:21:59 PDT 2004

Hi!

The Keller Demo, our second-largest demo, will be happening in a matter of
weeks on Sept. 11.  We have been assigned eight tables and I would like to
see them all filled.  I know many of our fine rapier fighters will be
attending Queen's Champion, but this would be an excellent opportunity for
our heavy fighters, artisans, and archers to come out and show off.  The
Keller Library looks forward to our presence every year, and I do not want
to dissapoint them.  The demo is scheduled to run from about noon to about
four, but if you cannot make it out for the whole day, come out and spend an
hour or two.

Those of you planning to attend, please contact me off-list at
salara_dragon at hotmail.com with any requirements you might have ie: a table,
or a list field.

Thank you!

Irina Morevskaia.