[Elfsea] Anyone know a good mechanic

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at fellspt.charm.net
Wed Aug 18 14:54:22 PDT 2004

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Lisa Duke wrote:

> Milt's Auto Repair
> Honest won't do things that don't need to be done.  Great guy.
> 817-860-0288
> W Arkansas Lane Arlington

	Independent Foreign Car Repair: 1202 Dan Gould Dr 817-473-4541.

	Best damn mechanic I ever had.  I miss him.

	He only does foreign cars (Japanese, and in particular Hondas, a
specialty), so if you have a domestic, call him and ask about Devon
(pronounced dih-VONN) who handled my wife's station wagon.  He's a good
guy too.

--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Navicula hydraulica plena anguilarum est.