[Elfsea] OT Help needed with poltergeist - no kidding

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Aug 24 07:41:19 PDT 2004

The link I tried to send apparently did not go through, or has not gone
through yet.

Search on Yahoo under the terms "paranormal investigators texas" and you
will get several links, look for the headings; "Lone Star Spirits"
"Paranormal Investigators"
"Open Directory-Society;Paranormal;Ghosts;Investigators;Regional;United
States;Texas" (the one I actually tried to send.)

Also consult your son's priest or clergyman.

Don Alaric