[Elfsea] Keller Demo

Jean Michel jeanmichel1980 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:54:19 PDT 2004

Irina Morevskaia,

I am not sure if you remember us, but we are the two transplants from
Ravensfort, and were seated behind you, speaking with you and Seamus before
Moot began.  I was interested in light fighting at the demo, and thought I'd
let you know that my wife and I would be at the demo, if you will have us.
:)  I have no gear, but am aware that there is loaner gear available.  Other
than personal protection (cup) is there anything else that I need to supply,
or will there be enough gear to cover everything else?  Please let us know
anything that we need to bring. :)

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Jean Michel