[Elfsea] Hello all

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 05:25:29 PDT 2004

    Just wanted to pass a message on to say hi to everyone.  Also wanted to let everyone know that my parents are moving to Texas this month.  >From what it looks like they will be living in the Dennison area (just north of Dallas on 75 for those that do not know) for a little depending on where jobs land them.  I'm stuck here in FL due to VA paperwork.  If I move there is a chance that all my paperwork could get set back & have to be resubmitted if I move.  I finally have them working on most of my problems, so I'll be here waiting it out.

    I'll be going down to the VA clinic to see a representative about filling myself as displaced/homeless & hope that will make them work faster on my case.  I have a friend that I'll be house sitting for, so I have a place to stay for the time being.  My friend's mother is looking into seeing if her cousin will rent me her house since she is now living in San Antonio at the moment.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Her place is small enough for me to get around in & wouldn't be to hard to keep up with any problems.  Well I have to go for now.  I'll try & keep up with the group on if or when I may have a chance to move back that way.

Sincerely,
HL Robert Carmichael "Croaker"