[Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] New Mail list

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 07:16:10 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/4/2004 8:15:01 PM Central Standard Time,
hlannes at ev1.net writes:

Greetings!

I would like to announce the formation of a new  mailing list.
Ansteorra-Historians is now available for the use of local  and kingdom
historians and for other interested persons (i.e. seneshals,  chroniclers,
and heralds in particular) to cuss and discuss the trials,  tribulations and
triumphs that make our Kingdom's history so great and  glorious. Visit the
mailing lists  at: