[Elfsea] Care package

frayman_phelippe at netzero.com frayman_phelippe at netzero.com
Sun Aug 22 07:48:13 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I will be at fighter practice today from 3.00 to whenever (at least 5) accecpting donations to send to our troops overseas.  If you have any donations please come out to practice with them. And if you cannot afford to buy anything to donate then donate some magazines that you have already read or write a letter or something of the like so the our soldiers know that they're appreciated.

I do believe that Maria will be packing and weighting what already have to send either this evening or tomorrow evening but if you cannot make it until moot tomorrow then still bring it and we'll start on a second shipment.

In service,

Phelippe & Maria