[Elfsea] Thanks to everyone...

Jean Michel jeanmichel1980 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:33:53 PDT 2004

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who we met and saw at the
Moot...  You made us both feel very welcome and wanted.  A welcome change!
Thank you, Baron Dragonetti and Baroness du Bois...  You've shown us that
'hats don't make you inhuman! :)  We both reall enjoyed ourselves, and will
see some of you this weekend for the newcomers' meeting and for fighter
practice.  We look forward to becoming a part of your Barony.

Sincerely,

Jean Michel
(Lythis d'Eloessian