[Elfsea] More news from Pennsic

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Aug 23 11:48:16 PDT 2004

VIVAT JUSTIN!!!

My word, he's a young fighter.  To see him do so well is just
button-busting.

I repeat:

VIVAT ANSTEORRA and her subjects who are showing so beautifully what we
are capable of here!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross