[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance!

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Wed Aug 25 15:27:01 PDT 2004

I'll be there, too!  :)

Maria
  -----Original Message-----

  Hello Elfsea!
  I just wanted to give information about how to get to our place for the
Middle Eastern Dancing!

  The Address is:  1200 Alder Drive #1406
  my number is 817-795-3046

  If you are coming from Hwy 30 you will exit Fielder and go south to Randle
Mill; then you will head west on Randle Mill. Please go past Tom Thumb and
the Community Church.  You will turn north into the Parkside Townhomes.
When you come to the stop sign you will turn west and then turn north.  I am
in the first building (#1200) on the north side.  There will be a big metal
sign that is green and gold...  it will say SCA...  you shouldn't miss it!

  It will begin at 7:00 and be over at 9:00!  So... bring your dancing feet
and Middle Eastern Personna!

  Lady Katrine la Esclopiera
  (Ren the Gimp)