[Elfsea] Brewing Again

Sean Slattery bogs at clubwielder.com
Tue Aug 31 19:05:36 PDT 2004

Speaking of brewing, I'd like to propose a potential postponement...

I think it would be best if we schedule the second (and hopefully
larger) Brew Night for the 9th. Looking at the various calendars, I see
that the 9th is open, there's a major local event this weekend, and I
have to go to an old friend's wedding... I suspect that most interested
people are also interested in packing for the weekend's activities.

The plan for the 9th was to put up a mead. (Deanna, are you still up
for this, and do you have a recipe in mind?)

The time would be 7ish, and I will repost directions next Wednesday.

YIS,
Beowulf