[Elfsea] OT: Graduation / Birthday Party

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:00:58 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I'd like to invite you all to come visit me after my graduation and
celebrate getting my Masters in History as well as my birthday (I turn 25).

Graduation in Saturday August 14th at 7:30pm - and since my birthday is on
Monday the 16th, I am going to combine Graduation and my Birthday into one
party. (You can make it your post-Steppes Artisan party as well.)

The party will start about 10pm on Saturday the 14th at my home in
Arlington. (Its near UTA):

1101 South Thornbush Circle
Arlington TX, 76013-5104

You're welcome to bring your alcohol of choice (better - bring my alcohol of
choice) and I'll have some food and drink available.

Hope to see you there soon!

~Philip White (Craig W. Shupee')

ps - If you are actually interested in attending the ceremonies before the
party email me and I can try and get you a ticket (haha - I know a lot of
you are happy to get out of going!)