[Elfsea] OT: Concert: Bearclaw Drum Group, american indian drums

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:38:51 PDT 2004

Friday, August 13 12:15pm  FREE

Hurst MasterWorks Concert: Bearclaw Drum Group, american indian drums

Hurst Public Library, 901 Precinct Line Road

817-283-3406  www.artsnetc.org

Celebrate who you are. After all, you can't be anyone else.

A friend comes and bails you out of jail - a True Friend is sitting next to
you in the cell going, "Wow, that was fun!"

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives.  -- Albert Einstein